Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Paradigm Shift Part1: The Calling

People are normally proud. Self-dependent. I can do it alone.

That was my mindset before until I met Jesus in a deeper sense. I learned that it's Him who causes people to rise and fall - the only thing that matters is who do we try to please and conform with.

Since then my perspective in life changed. Paradigm Shift.

It's no longer about me but Him.

Not how much money earned but lives touched. Not talking about great things during class reunions but sharing the best things that may come after this life. Not the vehicle I may drive or ride but what causes this inner drive in me. Not about how many places reached but the ultimate destination of all. Not about pursuing a career but obeying the call. 

As Dr. Ravi Zacharias puts it "A calling owns you. A calling is greater than you are and you will take on the challenge even with lesser pay."

(to be continued...)

No comments:

Post a Comment