Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Comeback

It's been almost two years since my last blog. So many things happened; some were good, some weren't. Beginnings and endings. But one thing is for sure, all those things (both the "ups" and the "downs") served their purpose.

Dreams were laid down and made to reality. (And more dreams to look forward to) Simple visions, persistent prayers, one step at a time.

God is simply in the business of performing MIRACLES. When He closed a door almost two years ago, a lot of doors (take note: not just windows) of opportunities sprouted. And I can proudly say, I did not grab them. God handed them to me, one by one.

I prayed to be released in a bondage of a wrong decision in business and I suffered for a couple of years but that didn't stop the STRIVING ENTREPRENEUR in me. God finally answered my prayer and left with me nothing but Him. He sustained me until He finally revealed His wondrous plan.

An ongoing BAG and POUCH business at home - with my family as first business partners and co-workers. :)
Ostrich Bag

Perfume Pouches
A part-time job that is not really a job AT ALL but a MINISTRY God has entrusted me with.


And God-willing (praying really hard about this) - a training firm that aims to inspire people to ASPIRE for the "One Thing" that really matters. Inspired by INSPIRE! :)



As the saying goes, "Take care of God's business and He will take care of yours."

No comments:

Post a Comment